About the Job
This is an exciting time for our company! We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader.
This brings along fast and controlled growth, necessitating additional support at our headquarters office. We are seeking an Office Assistant to be an integral part of our team and contribute to our ongoing success.
Where you’ll create the most impact:
Join us and become the essential link that keeps our daily operations running smoothly. We are seeking an individual who can provide a warm welcome to our visitors while delivering administrative support to key teams within the organization, including the Personal Assistant of the CEO, the marketing team, and the HR team.
If you are the type of person who thrives on making sure everything runs seamlessly, and if you enjoy solving small issues throughout the day, we encourage you to apply for this role. Join us and be the glue that makes our company stick together.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Provide support in organizing meetings, events, and travel arrangements;
· Maintain office supplies and keeping track of inventory;
· Handle incoming correspondence and ensure timely outgoing mail services.
· Monitor and report any ad hoc issues related to office equipment, such as coffee machines, copy machines, and conference systems.
· Collaborate with different suppliers of furniture material, food and beverage supplies;
· Order catering for internal meetings, business lunches, etc.;
· Provide prints and copies of reports, presentations and other correspondences;
· Extend a warm and professional welcome to our visitors.
· Manage incoming mails and phone calls efficiently.
· Act as a point of contact for colleagues seeking assistance with daily office operations.
We are looking for a candidate who possesses the following competencies:
· You make things happen,
· Fluent in Dutch (or French), with a good command of English;
· Strong organizational and multitasking abilities;
· Customer minded, i.e. understanding customer (both internal and external) needs and deliver solutions;
· Team player with a positive attitude and stress resistant;
· Willingness to learn and adapt in a flexible work environment.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and the ability to learn company-specific software;
· Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining a high level of professionalism.
TCR Group is the leading global provider of integrated solutions for GSE (Ground Support Equipment) in aviation. TCR offers rental, lease and maintenance of GSE. We are headquartered in Belgium. We have approximately 1500 employees and are operational in over 200 airports in 20 countries, in Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA. We offer an informal, dynamic and exciting work environment. At TCR-group, we work together as one team.
Agency calls are not appreciated