USA > Detroit Chicago Taylor Newark
Sales Manager North America
ABOUT THE JOB
To support our accelerated expansion throughout North-America, TCR is looking for a passionate, diplomatic, enthousiastic and knowledgeable Sales Manager, with the potential to grow within the organisation over time typically within the Commercial/Sales/Business Development areas. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing and international organization which requires sales acumen, accuracy, drive, diplomacy and commercial skills, power to convince people and long-term commitment. Knowledge/experience in the area of Aviation/Airports, and particularly in the field of Airport Ground Support Equipment (GSE) are a plus. Previous proven experience in a sales environment is a must. Frequent travelling within the North American Region (US/Canada) is an essential part of the job.
The Sales Manager will ensure an increased brand awareness of TCR within the Region, as well as a broadening portfolio of Customers, in order to make TCR the top reference brand in the Region when it comes to GSE Leasing and Servicing Solutions. He/She will work closely together with the Operations Teams, and the Business Development Teams to boost and grow the business on the front end side (customer facing) in line with TCR’s steep growth ambitions in the Region. We are looking for an independent, auto-motivated personality who is also be an excellent team player.
The job can be based out of 4 of TCR’s Northamerican locations : the Taylor office (Detroit Metro Airport/MI), the Newark office (NJ), the Chicago office (ORD, IL) or the San Francisco office (SFO, CA).
The role will be reporting into the Managing Director TCR North America.
Every TCR employee takes great care of the TCR values, lives accordingly and actively implements them:
· Passion: we show appetite for more and better. We have fun together.
· Integrity: we live by our highest moral standards. We act with respect towards all.
· Accountability: we deliver what we promise. We are responsible of our actions.
· Open-mindedness: we are pioneers with the flexibility to adapt. Our creativity and curiosity stimulates innovation.
This role is an amazing opportunity to become part of a fun, global group. The selected candidate will get the opportunity to help build and re-enforce a fast growing and varied Customer portfolio and to get connected within the Regional and Global TCR organization and build up a Network of Customer contacts across North-America.
The role offers opportunity for growth and the possibility to work on a variety of projects within the sales, customer service and business development areas.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
You will be supporting our Commercial expansion by taking care of the following areas of responsibility :
- Build up a broad network of customer contacts across the Region,
- Able to network with stakeholders such as airports and OEMs (GSE manufacturers) in order to drive the Customer solutions,
- Supporting and growing the “excellence of brand” perception of TCR across the Region,
- Build up relationships that can last and are based on mutual trust,
- Assess customer needs, listen to customer concerns and make the link with TCR’s product offering,
- Fast and reactive in terms of customer requests, proactive in terms of seeing around corners in terms of what the customer might need tomorrow,
- Adding leased GSE, with a focus on the key strategic Airports, to the existing lease portfolio of TCR,
- Offering GSE services, in support of the leased GSE solutions,
- Ensure contractual followup, in support of the Business Development Manager
- Work within the framework of the Commercial (Business Development/pricing) guidelines of TCR within the Region and globally,
- Thoroughly built up knowledge of the GSE and the services TCR has on offer in North America
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· Holds a Bachelor or Master’s degree
· Has proven experience in commercial environments, preferably within the Airports/Airlines/Ground Handlers/Airport Service Providers segments,
· Has excellent negotiation skills and knows how to connect with customers
· Sociable, open-minded, open personality, easy to deal with, go-getter mentality
· Enjoys working with people and convincing customers
· Has good analytical skills, excellent with numbers and an eye for details
· Is result driven, pro-active with a dynamic personality
· Works independently
· Has excellent MS Office skills (Excel and Word)
· Has good oral and written communication skills in English, any other language is a plus (in particular Spanish)
· Is ambitious and wants to grow his/her scope within a dynamic and fast moving international environment,
Headquartered at Brussels Airport (BRU-Belgium), TCR is the global leading provider of turnkey solutions for aviation Ground Support Equipment (GSE). TCR offers expertise in rental and operational leasing of GSE, maintenance, ramp assistance and fleet management. TCR employs approx. 1,300 people globally and is present in over 130 airports in Europe, South-East Asia, Australia and North-America.
TCR Americas is the North-American entity of the TCR Group with Headquarters in Taylor (MI) (DTW Airport Area).
TCR is operating in a niche market in which it is market leader. The company is growing at a fast pace and introducing its unique turnkey model in the North-American market.
TCR is a company where employees are at the heart of the success of the company. TCR provides not only a job, but also a long-term commitment in an environment where people can develop themselves and their careers. TCR is all about fun and passion!
Universal Drive 12401